Terms & Conditions
The Website is not intended for medical emergencies or urgent situations. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
Commons Clinic Materials
This Website may contain text, images, software (including images or files incorporated in or generated by the software or data accompanying such software), photographs, video, graphics, audio, features, data, designs, computer programs, source and object code, documentation, illustrations, animations, databases, logos, domain names, trade names, trade identities, and similar content (collectively, “Commons Clinic Materials”).
User Content and Responsibilities
You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “User Content”) that you submit, post, transmit, or display on or through the Website. Commons Clinic shall not share, disclose, or reproduce Your User Content except as reasonably necessary to provide medical or health advice to You.
In addition, you agree not to, without limitation, upload, post, submit, publish, transmit, or display in connection with the Website, any information or material that:
- you do not own or have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party, on related to the Website;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or moral rights;
- breaches any agreement with any other person or entity;
- does not pertain directly to the Website;
- violates any law;
- advocates illegal activity or conveys an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is violent, nude, partially nude, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually suggestive, or indecent;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, bullies, is false, discriminatory, racist, hateful, abusive, harassing, or offensive, or otherwise injurious or objectionable;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details, or otherwise;
- impersonates or spoofs someone else’s identity, or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise forges or manipulates headers or identifiers (including URLs) to disguise the origin of the Content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods, funds, advertisers, sponsors, or services), except as may be specifically authorized on the Website;
- constitutes spam or other unsolicited communications;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms, spyware, malware, and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- negatively disrupts or impacts how any page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device or affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via the Website;
- disobeys any policy or regulation established from time to time regarding use of the Website or any networks related to the Website; or
- contains hyperlinks to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
The Website may convey general information related to medical conditions, their research, testing, and treatment, and other health care topics. Any such information is provided for informational purposes only. The receipt of any User Content does not create a professional relationship between you and Commons Clinic. THE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR QUALIFIED MEDICAL ADVICE OR CONSULTATION WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. You should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
All payments made are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all taxes, levies, or duties associated with any purchases hereunder, excluding only United States (federal or state) income taxes.
Linking and Third Parties
The Website or communications you receive from the Website may contain links to third-party websites, applications, or features (together, the “Third Party Applications”). In addition, the Website may permit interactions between the Website and Third-Party Applications. Commons Clinic does not control any of these Third Party Applications or any of their content. The inclusion of any link to Third Party Applications does not necessarily imply Commons Clinic’s endorsement of or affiliation with that third party. You acknowledge and agree that Commons Clinic has no responsibility or liability for any such Third-Party Applications. Your correspondence and dealings with third parties found through the Website are solely between you and the third party. By using such Third Party Applications, you acknowledge and agree that: where it is beyond Commons Clinic’s reasonable control, your use of Third Party Applications may cause personal information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you even if Commons Clinic itself has not provided such information; and your use of Third Party Applications is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Commons Clinic harmless for activity related to the Third Party Applications.
Your use of the Website is at your own risk (including but not limited to any damage to your computer system, loss of data, damage resulting from reliance on the Website, or other damages that result from obtaining any content from the Website including computer viruses). To the extent permitted by law, Commons Clinic, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors (collectively, the “Commons Clinic Parties”) provide the Website, “as available,” and “with all faults,” without warranty of any kind, and specifically disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, title, custom, trade, quiet enjoyment, system integration, and freedom from computer viruses.
No information provided via the Website, or by the Commons Clinic Parties, shall create any warranty, the Commons Clinic Parties make no warranty, representation, covenant, or guarantee whatsoever, express or implied, specifically:
- i) as to the value, quality, timeliness, usefulness, reliability, security, suitability, accuracy, truthfulness, or completeness of the Website;
- ii) that the Website will operate uninterrupted or error-free;
- iii) that the Website or the Commons Clinic Materials will meet your needs or expectations;
- iv) as to the quality or value of any of Commons Clinic’s applications, content, information, or other material you purchase or obtain via the Website;
- v) as to the availability of electronic or telecommunication applications and access to the electronic or telecommunication applications at any time or from any location, any loss, and any disclosure of information to third parties or failure to transmit any data, communications, or settings connected with the electronic or telecommunication applications; or
- vi) that any errors pertaining to the Website will be corrected.
You acknowledge that your use of the Website is at your sole risk except for your damages resulting from the Commons Clinic Parties’ unauthorized use of user content or their illegal acts. By accessing or using the Website you represent and warrant that your activities are lawful in every jurisdiction where you access or use the Website.
The Commons Clinic Parties do not endorse user content and specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability to any person or entity for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive, or otherwise), injury, claim, liability, or other cause of any kind or character based upon or resulting from any user content.
Limitation on Liability
You agree that in the event you incur any damages, losses or injuries that arise out of Commons Clinic’s acts or omissions, the damages, if any, caused to you are not irreparable or sufficient to entitle you to an injunction preventing any exploitation of any website, service, property, product or other content owned or controlled by the Commons Clinic Parties, and you will have no rights to enjoin or restrain the development, production, distribution, advertising, exhibition or exploitation of any website, property, product, service, or content owned or controlled by the Commons Clinic Parties.
Commons Clinic is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
The arbitrator shall issue a reasoned award and, subject to the limitation of liability set forth above, shall have the power to grant any interim or provisional measures that the arbitrator deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, injunctive relief and specific performance, and any interim or provisional measures ordered by the arbitrator may be specifically enforced by any court of competent jurisdiction as a final award. Each party hereto retains the right to seek interim measures from a judicial authority, and any such request shall not be deemed incompatible with the agreement to arbitrate or a waiver of the right to arbitrate. The arbitrator shall award the prevailing party, if any as determined by the arbitrator, its reasonable costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees. Judgment on any award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. No information concerning an arbitration, beyond the names of the parties, their counsel or the relief requested, may be unilaterally disclosed to a third party by any party unless required by law. Any documentary or other evidence given by any party or witness in any arbitration shall be treated as confidential by any party whose access to such evidence arises exclusively because of its participation in the arbitration and shall not be disclosed to any third party (other than a witness or expert), except as may be required by law.
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Commons Clinic must be brought within one year after such claim arose.
Intellectual Property Claims
If you believe that your other intellectual property or publicity rights have been infringed in any way by the Website, please provide a detailed description of the alleged infringement for further investigation via e-mail to email@example.com. Commons Clinic’s receiving, investigating, or responding to your e-mail shall not constitute Commons Clinic’s agreement or verification of your claim(s) nor any admission of liability therefor. Commons Clinic makes no commitment, covenant, promise, warranty, representation, or guarantee that it will receive, review, investigate, or respond to your claim within any particular time.
Consent to Communications
No Third-Party Rights